One of my sweet Ravelry friends, Melly, did me the honor of giving me this:
I “met” Melly when I noticed her beautiful creations on Ravelry. This is a very talented lady. Her work is breathtaking.
Melly’s mother created the award for Melly’s blog, which you can find here, and instructed her to pass it on, with the following instructions:
1. Please put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
(Please save the award to your own harddrive and do not link to mine….thanks!)
What a lovely way to recognize some of our favorite blogs. To be fair, I really do love all of the blogs I’m subscribed to. I’m also fully aware that there are many, many blogs that I haven’t visited yet. I try to visit the blogs of those who visit mine, but it takes time.
Anyhow, here are the blogs I’m going to pass this award along to:
Filed under: Knitting